PresenterCormac O Ceallaigh
- Setting the scene –the important role the charity sector plays in Irish Society
- Roles and functions of members, directors and trustees
- The critical importance of a proper induction process
- Statutory duties of directors and roles and duties of trustees
- The importance of protecting and maintaining the ethos of a charity.
- Common short coming with members, directors and trustees
- The new age of regulation.
Presenter: Cormac O Ceallaigh – Cormac O Ceallaigh & Co