Cormac Lucey as he takes us through this 4 part full day course which is aimed at finance professionals working within SMEs and their professional advisers who wish to remain up to date on the corporate finance environment facing them, including:
- Practising accountants who are advising clients on corporate finance matters
- Accountants who are trusted advisors to the family business
- Accountants in business who wish to get up to speed on corporate finance topics
- Advisors who wish to gain fresh ideas for finance options and company valuations
This session will cover the following:
- After the pandemic rebound, where is the economy going now?
- Could inflation make a return? And what would be the consequences?
- Are deposit interest rates ever going to rise again?
- When asset values are so high, is there anywhere safe to invest?
- What are the most likely scenarios to unfold over the next 2-5 years?
CPD Course Facilitator:
Cormac Lucey – Finance Lecturer & Economics Columnist
Cormac Lucey teaches finance at the Irish Management Institute, University College Dublin and Chartered Accountants Ireland. He is a chartered accountant and has worked in various financial roles in banking and in industry in Ireland and in Germany. He is also a commentator on economic and current affairs both on broadcast media and through his weekly columns with The Sunday Times (Irish edition) and The Times (Ireland).