Content will become available on 22 December – you can use the Buy Now button to pre-book this online CPD course.
This course will cover the following content:
- Session Intro
- The Unqualified Audit Opinion
- Material Uncertainty Due to Going Concern
- Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs
- Qualified Opinions
- Adverse & Disclaimers of Opinion
- Other Matter Paragraphs & First Time Audits
- Key Audit Matters and the Auditor’s responsibility Hyperlink
- S.356 Abridged Opinions and Other Audit Opinions
- Live Audit Opinion Review
Des O’Neill – Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.