PresenterJohn Murphy - OmniPro
This course will cover the following topics:
- Topic 1 –An overview of S9 consolidations and the new consolidation requirements under CAA 2017
- Topic 2 – Consolidation basics and collating the information
- Topic 3 – The core consolidation adjustments for Irish companies
- Topic 4 – Consolidation journals and adjustments
- Topic 5 – The financial statements and disclosures relating to consolidation
- Topic 6 – The audit file for consolidations
CPD Course Facilitator
John Murphy: Tax, Corporate Restructuring and Practice Support, OmniPro
As a lead member of our technical support team, John relishes problem-solving to help accountants develop innovative client solutions and sharing his technical knowledge on tax, financial reporting and auditing.
He provides support, training and advice to OmniPro clients on financial reporting, auditing and company law matter and conducts company valuations. In addition, as a Chartered Tax Adviser, he advises on a range of issues from income tax, tax planning, restructuring and exit planning to Revenue audits.
A Chartered Accountant and Qualified Financial Adviser, John has over a decade’s Big 4 experience with EY and PwC, providing tax and audit services for a portfolio of clients, ranging in scale from SMEs to multinationals.