It is pretty clear than in the event of anything but a soft Brexit, the introduction of duties, import VAT and additional administrative burdens, along with currency volatility, could drive up the cost of doing business and impact cash flow and working capital needs. All this will lead to greater uncertainty for companies.
In such moments of uncertainty, Directors need to take steps to ensure their company’s survival whilst positioning it to take advantage of the market opportunities that present to create shareholder value
In this session Tom Murray brings his experience as a Corporate Finance and Restructuring and Insolvency Practitioner to bear to look at the issues surrounding in a practical manner.
- Sourcing financing and working capital management in uncertain times
- Business planning for uncertain times
- Strategic acquisitions of businesses in uncertain times
- Cross border mergers and acquisitions as a solution
- Using formal and informal corporate restructuring
- Fiduciary duties of Directors
CPD Course Facilitator
Tom Friel, Friel Stafford
Tom is partner in Friel Stafford, one of Ireland’s leading advisory firms. He specialises in the 4 key areas of Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting & Expert Witness and Personal Insolvency. He is also an experienced Non – Executive Director.
Tom qualified as an accountant in 1997 and is a member of ACCA and CPA Ireland.