In this jam packed online CPD course, Tom Murray of Friel Stafford will be covering the following topics
- Corporate Insolvency landscape in Ireland 2020
- Legal and regulatory update
- The danger of Zombie companies for directors
- Red light issues and warning signs for Directors
- How Directors can learning the lessons of 2008 to 2011 – in particular how to protect their personal positions
- What are the key factors a Director needs to consider when making the Decision to Liquidate or not
- Placing a company into a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation – a step by step guide
- On-line creditors meetings – the practical, technical and legal aspects in holding same
- Dealing with key stakeholders – What deals are being done by landlords in the market place
- Life after Liquidation How to reinvent and start again and Phoenix Companies – When they are ok?
CPD Course Facilitator
Tom Murray, Friel Stafford
Tom is partner in Friel Stafford, one of Ireland’s leading advisory firms. He specialises in the 4 key areas of Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting & Expert Witness and Personal Insolvency. He is also an experienced Non – Executive Director.
Tom qualified as an accountant in 1997 and is a member of ACCA and CPA Ireland.