This course will focus on the most common types of corporate restructuring that small to medium companies carry out on a regular basis. It will cover the taxation, company law, company secretarial and accounting requirements of each transaction dealt with. It will cover topics including, share for share; share for undertaking; share buybacks/redemptions; creation of golden shares and the use of summary approval procedures to effect various transactions.
- Most common reasons for restructuring
- Share for share – Two party Swap – Tax, Company Law/Company Secretarial and Accounting issues
- Mergers – The new Form of Group Restructures
- Incentivising Employees – Issuance of Shares
- Utilisation of SAP’s in Restructurings – Tax, Company Law/Company Secretarial and Accounting Issues At a Glance
Presenter: John Murphy – OmniPro