PresenterUli Schackermann - Consultus
In a complex world, making ethical decisions demands sound knowledge of the professional conduct requirements. The public and our clients expect that our conduct meets ethical principles. The online CPD Course will guide you through some of the ethical prerequisites and brings you up to date with changes to the Code which came into effect recently. Sound decision making can improve client relations and reputation. Appropriate documentation provides supports in practice review.
- Overview of part A of the Code
- Practical application of some Fundamental Principles
- Documentation of decisions made based on the Code’s pronouncements
- Training, to achieve a better understanding of the Code by partners and staff
- Responding to non-compliance with laws and regulations, section 360 of the Code
CDP Course Facilitator:
Ulrich Schackermann, Consultus Professional Services
Ulrich has more than 30 years’ experience in the profession and holds additional qualification in professional ethics. Since 2005, Ulrich has provided support for professional accountants and firms in the field of professional ethics. His experience as a partner in a large international firm provides him with in depth experience in serving clients and the public.
Ulrich is a Member of the Appeals Panel of CAI and the Ethics Committee of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.