A review of the main shareholder reliefs on selling shares in a company including a review of live examples with practical considerations. The online CPD course will also include a practical review of the anti-avoidance provision on funding an exit under section 135(3A) TCA 1997.
- Overview of Relevant Tax Reliefs
- Review of relevant reliefs on an exit from a business
- Review of relevant conditions for relief
- Case Studies
- Four case studies looking at various issues arising on meeting relief conditions
- Tax trips and tips to qualify for relief
- Anti-avoidance on funding an exit
- Overview of Section 135 TCA
- Examples of transactions when Section 135(3A) may have application
CPD Course Facilitator
Amanda Jayne Comyn, Doyle Keaney Tax Advisors
Amanda works with Doyle Keaney Tax Advisors and is a Barrister-at-law and a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
She has extensive experience in the field of tax having worked in leading legal firms and large accountancy practices, mostly recently as a tax partner with Philip Lee and prior to that as tax director with Grant Thornton.