In this online CPD coures, Declan McEvoy will cover the following topics:
- Re-Visit the basics including stock relief income averaging
- Examine the problems that arise on entering a farm company
- Examine the interaction in farms of capital gains retirement relief between family and non-family
- Vat 58 and the issues arising
- Farm partnerships and issues arising
- How to reduce a farming tax bill
- Capital taxes -back to basics for the farm
Declan McEvoy – IFAC
An AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and Member of STEP-society of trust and estate practitioners, Declan McEvoy is Head of Tax for IFAC.
Declan has extensive experience and expertise in personal and corporate tax planning, estate and succession planning, tax-based investment and financial structuring for family and farm businesses.
A leading authority on farm taxation, Declan was co-author of ‘Farming in a Limited Company – is it right for you?’
Declan is also an Irish Tax Institute Registered Tax Consultant and frequently speaks at national seminars and client workshops for professional bodies, farm organisations, banks, farm groups.