Finance Bill 2017 is the legislation to give effect to the headlines as announced on Budget day and also to the measures not specified in the Ministers speech. This seminar will provide the attendee with a detailed understanding of the legislation and will enable them to advise their clients on its implications and any tax planning opportunities available.
- Analysis of the main sections of Finance Bill 2017
- Amendments between Finance Bill & Act
- Detailed review of new reliefs, such as the KEEP employee share scheme
- Detailed review of the new PAYE modernisation legislation
- Overview of the main current individual and corporate reliefs and current timescales for claiming reliefs
Paul Murphy, Martin J Kelly & Co
Paul Murphy is a taxation consultant and management accountant for Martin J. Kelly & Co. He is a corporation tax lecturer for the Irish Taxation Institute and is an Associate of both the Irish Taxation Institute and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. He is a co-author of the Irish Taxation Institute’s annual publication, Irish Taxation Law and Practice.