While the recent Budget may have appeared to have been light on tax changes, Finance Bill 2019 has proved to be the exact opposite with 128 pages of proposed new law covering 75 separate sections. This session will provide the accountant with a detailed understanding of the Bill and will enable them to advise their clients on its implications and any tax planning opportunities available or pitfalls to avoid.
- Analysis of the main sections of Finance Bill 2019
- Review of the proposed improvements in R&D aimed at smaller companies
- Details on the proposed changes to capital allowances and BIK for motor vehicles, EII and KEEP
- Up-to-date review of the amendments between Finance Bill & Act
- Overview of the main current individual and corporate reliefs and current timescales for claiming
CPD Course Facilitator
Paul Murphy, Martin J Kelly & Co
Paul Murphy is a taxation consultant and management accountant for Martin J. Kelly & Co. He is a corporation tax lecturer for the Irish Taxation Institute and is an Associate of both the Irish Taxation Institute and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. He is a co-author of the Irish Taxation Institute’s annual publication, Irish Taxation Law and Practice.