This online CPD course will cover the current accounting issues affecting Irish companies and their accountants that the OmniPro Practice Support team have encountered in the last 12 months.
1. 8 Months On – FRS102 and Covid-19 including
- Directors reports
- Post balance sheet events
- Impairments and fair value
- Going concern
- Key accounts notes and disclosures
- LLP Legislation effective for periods commencing January 2020
2. Audit exempt accounts and current considerations under FRS 105 and S1.A FRS102
3. The Brexit impact on financial reporting
4. Practical Review of Covid-19 & Brexit disclosures based on recent real-life financial statements.
CDP Course Facilitators:
Des O’Neill: Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.
Mike O’Halloran: Practice Support Executive, OmniPro
Mike, a member of our Practice Support team, is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor. He is responsible for carrying out hot file reviews, cold file reviews, annual compliance reviews, in-house training & supporting firms on a day to day basis.
Formerly a quality reviewer with Chartered Accountants Ireland, this role saw him visiting firms of various sizes across Ireland conducting audit, non-audit and anti-money laundering visits. Prior to this he spent 12 years working in small and medium sized practices. In these roles, Mike has gained a comprehensive knowledge of the profession and has worked with a broad range of clients across many industries.