PresenterDes O'Neill - OmniPro
This course will cover the following topics:
- FRS 102 / S.1A FRS 102
- FRS 105
- ISA 570 – Going Concern
- ISA 700 – Forming an Opinion and Reporting on Financial Statements
- ISA 705 – Modifications to the Opinion in the Independent Auditors Report
- ISA 706 – Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs and Other Matter Paragraphs
- ISA 710 – Comparative Information – Corresponding Figures and Comparative Financial Information
- ISA 720 – The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information in Documents Containing Audited Financial Statements
CPD Course Facilitator:
Des O’Neill: Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.