PresenterMichael Smith - FS Taxation
In this session, Michael Smith will cover the following topics:
- Extract funds in a tax efficient manner
- Pensions/RAC contributions
- Termination payments
- Changes to the 2019 Income Tax return
- Income tax compliance issues
- How completion of returns can lead to Revenue enquiries
CDP Course Facilitator:
Michael Smith – FS Taxation
Michael is a Partner with FS Taxation, a firm that specialises in tax planning for personal and corporate clients.
Michael has over 25 years of tax experience, and held a number of senior positions with top Irish practices before setting up his own practice 15 years ago.
He has lectured and written widely for Chartered Accountants Ireland, the Irish Tax Institute and other professional bodies. Michael is an accountant and a member of the Irish Tax Institute.