1 hour Neill Doran & Des O’Neill – OmniPro
This online course will cover the following areas:
- The audit standards relevant to audit opinions and modifications ISA 570, 450, 265, 700, 701, 705, 706, 720
- Forming your modified auditors report
- Live Audit Opinion reviews
- The content and structure of the auditor’s report for
- Emphasis of matters
- Material uncertainty in relation to Going Concern
- Qualified opinions
- Disclaimer opinions
- Adverse opinions
- Other Matters – Specific reporting consideration such as FRS 105 opinions & the break up basis
CPD Course Facilitators
Neill Doran: Practice Support
The newest member of Omnipro’s Practice Support team, Neil brings on board 12 years of accountancy experience, including IFRS and FRS 100-102 financial reporting for small subsidiaries and charities right through to large listed entities in Ireland and the UK. He is currently analysing the new auditing standards requirements for OmniPro’s online information products, CPD events and the creation of our micro-entity audit work programme for ARC – the Accountant’s Resource Centre.
Des O’Neill – Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.