1 hour – Practice Support
Speaker – Des O’Neill
You are running your practice. You are working hard. You are generating revenues and profits. Are you building value in your business and are you optimising that value? Whether you are incorporating your firm, selling your firm or just building to optimise value, in this 60-minute session with Des O’Neill we look at Ten Simple Steps to Optimise the Value of Your Firm.
This webinar is based on almost 20 years of practical experience in the market place in buying and selling accounting firms, doing goodwill valuations and valuing firms for incorporation purposes.
Whether you are planning to incorporate now, exit next year or sell in 10 years you will get actionable steps that you can take. Specifically, we will cover;
- Goodwill valuation methodologies and what can be done now to maximise goodwill in the future.
- Succession planning and positioning a firm for internal exit. What you need to do now to get what it is worth
- Incorporation and goodwill valuations issues encountered by practitioners
- The Core Strategy for every firm owner – The 7 Step Built to Sell Process
- An overview of the sales and purchases process and what is happening in the market now and will happen in the future.
CDP Course Facilitator:
Des O’Neill – Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to acHaving worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.