Speaker: Claire Kelly
Understand the workings behind securing a personal insolvency solution, the journey & steps taken by a client and outcomes in terms of debt restructure, using real life cases & examples. CK PIP and APIP committee member works through individual cases and how the options under personal insolvency are selected, the paperwork and court requirements and end results
In this session Claire Kelly covered the following topics;
• Worked through examples of Personal Insolvency Arrangements in detail, the paperwork and forms needed, the assessment process of creditors.
• For Bankruptcy, the application and adjudication process for real cases and when this might be selected
• The application of personal insolvency solutions in real life case studies.
• Highlights on recent court decisions
• Maximising a clients chances of success in personal insolvency applications
CPD Course Speaker:
Claire Kelly, Registered Auditor, Personal Insolvency Practitioner, Master of Business Admin
Claire Kelly, Auditor & Personal Insolvency Practitioner based in Newbridge, benefits from both experience in accounting & auditing, and expanded her practice into providing solutions to clients in the area of Personal Insolvency since the legislation was introduced 6 years ago.
She currently holds the position of Chair of APIP, the professional representative body of PIPs and has been active at committee level for the last 3 years including representing the profession for media activities working with the Insolvency Service of Ireland and their communications team for the ABHAILE scheme which provides funding for debtors at risk of losing their home.
Her team operate a balance of professionalism and empathy for insolvency clients providing expert advice and a realistic assessment of how their debt problems can be restructured working between the Debtors and the banks.