Procedures for End of Life Companies, Restorations and Liquidations
Speaker: Sinead Gortland
In this session Sinead Gortland covered the following topics;
- Review of the Voluntary Strike Off Process
- Tips to prepare a company to enter the process and what to watch out for during the Process
- How to organise a Company for a Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
- Areas to watch out for during a MVL
- Comparison between Voluntary Strike Offs & Liquidations – What would work best for your Company?
CPD Course Speaker:
Sinead Gortland: OmniPro
Sinead is a key member of the OmniPro Corporate Consultants Technical Support team providing advice and support in relation to Company Law and Company Secretarial procedures.
In addition, Sinead is responsible for carrying out Section 343 applications to the District Court, Company Restorations, Annual Compliance, Company Conversions and Company Law Compliance.
Sinead joined OmniPro in 2016 and quickly became an integral member of our Company Secretarial team. She started off her career in OmniPro as part of our Company Formations team building up her experience and knowledge before eventually moving into Company Secretarial.
Sinead has a Masters Degree from Maynooth University.