This online CPD course explores the issues ‘on the ground’ when dealing with Revenue Interventions and what Practitioners can expect going forward, including:
- Covid-19 schemes and Revenue’s monitoring/reviewing of claims
- Family Company – a persistent problem area
- Employee Subscriptions and other Employee Expenses
- Contract of Service v Contract for Service
- CGT Losses – changes to treatment and retention of records
CDP Course Facilitator:
Brendan Twohig – MK Brazil
Brendan Twohig is a Chartered Tax Consultant and has been working in the tax sector for over 20 years.
He joined MK Brazil in 2006 having previously held key tax positions in both Irish and international firms. In addition to working with clients directly, Brendan also provides support consultancy services to other professional advisors and is a member of various consultancy and liaison groups.
Brendan is also a well known speaker and author on tax issues and regularly makes contributions to both local and national media, as well as to various trade journals.