In this online CPD course, Constantin Gurdgiev is going to share his views on Ireland’s real economic status of and what we can expect in the aftermath of Coronavirus. Brexit has taken a back seat for the last 6 months but that is not going away either. What do Irish accountants need to think about from a broader economic perspective and what should the be advising Irish Companies and Irish Directors
His topics and areas of focus will include:
- The Global Reality and Outlook
- The European Reality and Outlook
- The Irish Reality and Outlook
- Don’t Forget Brexit
- The Positives to be found in all the Negatives
- What Should Accountants be doing for themselves to prepare
- What Should Accountants be advising clients to prepare
CPD Course Facilitator
Constantin Gurdgiev – Macroview
Constantin Gurdgiev is the Associate Professor of Finance with Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (California, USA) and an Adjunct Professor of Finance with Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin (Ireland).
Constantin advises a range of institutional and professional clients in the areas of macro and geopolitical risks and uncertainty analysis through his consulting practice, Macroview.