The ONE Thing that all accountants have in common is that there are just not enough hours in the day. This fast paced and active session looks at how you can create at least 30 minutes a day giving you more time and space in your role. Whether you consider yourself highly effective or maybe things are a bit stressful right now. This webinar will get you not only thinking but moving.
In this session Des O’Neill will be covering the following topics;
- The Overview – What are your Priorities – It’s not just about managing time!
- Introducing the Accountants’ Time System
- A 2500 Year Old Proverb that can be practically applied – Early to Bed and Early to Rise
- The 10 Time Habits of Successful People
- It is not about knowing, thinking and wishing. It is about implementing, action and learning.
In this session you will be provided with not only the knowledge, learning and the insights but the tools you need to take action and make the changes you want.
CPD Course Facilitator
Des O’Neill – Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.