In this online CPD Course we look at what the components and characteristics of a saleable business and the 6 steps for you to follow to build your business to make it a scaleable cash generating asset. These steps include
- Developing products or services with the potential to scale
- Identifying ideal customers to buy those products and services
- Creating a positive cashflow cycle
- Developing a system to deliver the result
- Develop a single focus on Growth and Sales
- Sustaining and Maintaining the team you need for a successful sale
If nothing else right now, who doesn’t want a positive cashflow cycle.
Join Des O’Neill for this fast paced practical and informative session to start the process of building an easier more profitable business.
CPD Course Facilitator
Des O’Neill – Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.